Willkommen
Benutzername:

Passwort:

Automatisch Einloggen

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
Sie müssen eingeloggt sein um Kommentare auf dieser Seite schreiben zu können - bitte loggen Sie sich entweder ein oder registrieren Sie sich hier

Kellogg | 02 Aug : 09:54
Moin
Marcinho | 18 Jun : 18:16
[link]

Hello.
I need invite planet-generally.de to my new team competition - Long Distance Race. I hope that I see some pgr.de teams.
RudyOosterndijk | 04 Mär : 02:06
No plans right now as I have absolutely no time until June/July. The good thing is that there are more than enough 2017 car packs about to be released. So I might save the time of making them myself.
Mszostus | 03 Mär : 08:07
siema, when plane start new season?
Kaiserkoenig | 20 Jan : 21:09
Hey! Hat jemand von euch Amazon Echo? Ich hab gerade dafür ne Einladung erhalten und werde es mir wohl kaufen. Ist zwar eigentlich nicht ganz so sinnvoll, aber finde das eine extrem geile Spielerei

Alle Einträge ansehen (2918)
Wichtige Links

Member's Birthdays:
No birthdays today

Next birthdays
27/09 PoPeLmAsTeR (29)
28/09 b1ll1 (28)
01/10 Kowalsky (25)
01/10 GR Driver (20)
02/10 killerniete (29)
Thread: puma creepers

Moderatoren: Crono, RudyOosterndijk

Mittwoch 02 August 2017 - 08:11:03
The N branding we puma creepers re used to seeing on the sides is still there (barely), but it comes in the form of laser perforations. The NB 2016 is also said to have a few features you see on the 997 and 1500, those features can be found on the heel area of the shoe. Debuting in a grey suede or black leather aesthetic, you can now grab either pair for the retail price of $190. What do you think about the New Balance 2016? Let us know in the comments below.

The latest coming out of NB is none other that the New Balance 878 Steel Pack. The New Balance 878 is one of the brands newest runners but it looks to make a statement with this two pair Steel pack. The New Balance 878 will come in two premium constructions where each pair will have a different amount of 3M hits. The 3M covered uppers give the shoe a metallic puma disc blaze look, which is where the Steel pack name derived from. The first pair comes with reflective hits on most of the upper, while the second pair has a lot less and opts to go with a white leather upper instead. Adding to the theme of the shoe, are the Steel panels found on puma disc the toe and heel of both pairs. Set to drop any day now, let us know what you think about the New Balance 878 Steel Pack.

Black Friday brought us a few different releases like the Air Jordan 8 Aqua that is still surprisingly sitting on shelves, the 2nd installment of the Pusha T x adidas collaboration and a handful of Nike Basketball colorways. One release that may have gone under the radar is the Ronnie Fieg x New Balance 998 City Never Sleeps since it only released online and in-store at KITH. If you missed out and still want a pair don t resort to playing retail asics gel kayano 22 because they ll be getting a global release this weekend. This 998 features Fieg s trademark tri-blocking with blue nubuck on the toe, midnight navy nubuck on the saddle and a black pigskin suede on the heel counter. The N logos are done in white as well as the midsole and outsole. Finishing off the look is a premium leather lining, custom insoles, debossed tongue and heel branding and three different pairs of laces.

Check out this clean colorway of the Asics Gel Lique. Rocking a clean color scheme that s more than appropriate for the Summer, let s get a closer look at the shoe. The shoe is constructed out of a combination of suede, mesh and leather. The Blue Mirage is used on the suede overlays, while the Red takes care of the branding hits. Shades of Grey are spotted on the heel, toe and sole, while the speckling on the midsole add some extra aesthetic to the shoe. You like what you see? Pick up the Asics Gel Lique in the Mirage Blue and Red colorway today for the retail price of $85.

Taiwan s PHANTACi recently linked up with New Balance to release a collaboration that celebrated the sneaker retailer s 10 year anniversary. Now they re doing the same thing with Puma. Here s a look asics gel kayano 23 at both pairs that make up the PHANTACi x Puma R698 10th Anniversary collab.Both pairs of the Puma R698 are constructed out of a combination of smooth, perforated and tumbled leather. Creating some material contrast are the hits of suede that help give the shoes even more of a premium motif. Additional features on the shoe include the metallic stars noted on the speckled panel near the pink Puma branding on the heel. More Pink hits are found on the Trinomic midsole cushion system while an icy blue outsole is placed below. Dropping tomorrow at PHANTACi, which pair are you feeling the most?

Forum:     Nach oben

Renderzeit:0.0556sek,0.0184of that for queries.Datenbankabfragen:31.